Digital Currencies or Cryptocurrencies are the newest thing in town. Most people are rushing to invest and spend their money on them. One such prominent Digital Currency available to buy is Bitcoin. Developed by Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin was released as open-source software back in 2009 and since then has managed to establish itself as the best digital payment system currently in the world. Now, since 8 years of the launch of Bitcoin, it is has become very easy to buy Bitcoins with Credit Card than it earlier used to be. Today we are going to provide you with the best exchange markets to buy Bitcoins with credit card.
Coinbase is among the best-rated Bitcoin Broker present across the world today. This website allows you to buy Bitcoins worth upto $150/week through your credit card. In order to buy Bitcoins with credit card on Coinbase, follow these steps:
- Create an online account on Coinbase.
- Go the settings tab and click on ‘Add Payment Method’ in the ‘Payment methods’ window.
- Select the ‘Credit/Debit Card’ option.
- Next up, enter your Credit Card details.
- Once Coinbase has confirmed your card details, you can buy Bitcoins with your credit card.
- Any Bitcoin you buy will be directly sent to your Coinbase wallet.
CoinMama is one of the best services to buy Bitcoins with credit card in the US. While they might charge a nominal fee to provide their services, they do not have any limit on the Bitcoins that you can buy from them. A non-verified account can buy a maximum of $150 worth Bitcoins from them while a verified account holder can buy $5000/day upto a max of $20000/month. To do so, follow these steps:
- On the homepage, select the number of Bitcoins you want to buy. You can either enter the number of Bitcoins you require or the value of Bitcoins you need.
- Once done, you will be redirected to the Sign-up page. Enter your details and verify your account to proceed further.
- After confirming details, you can pay for the Bitcoins using your Credit Card and add them to your wallet.
Since being launched in 2013, Cex.io has managed to expand itself from a cloud mining provider to a multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange platform recognized in US, Europe and South America. It allows provides the users with an option to buy Bitcoins with Credit Card. In order to buy Bitcoin, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- Create a Cex.io account on the platform.
- Next up, select the ‘Wallet’ option and go the ‘Fund’ option near request currency.
- You will get the option to buy Bitcoins using wire transfer or credit card.
- Select the credit card option and enter your card details to send Bitcoins directly to your wallet.
Coinhouse is one of the most respected Bitcoin exchange platform in Europe. Also known as ‘House of Bitcoin’, Coinhouse is present in most European countries and provides people with an option to buy Bitcoins using cash, VISA / MasterCard and online money transfer. In order to buy Bitcoins with Credit Card from Coinhouse, you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Create your own account on the Coinhouse platform and confirm your identity.
- Next, go to the buy Bitcoins page and select the amount of Bitcoins you wish to purchase.
- The daily buy limit for Bitcoins at Coinhouse is capped at 2,000 euros while you can buy Bitcoins with a maximum value of 10,000 euros a month.
- To make the payment, you can enter your credit card details and confirm the payment.
- Once the payment is made, the Bitcoins you purchased would be directly added to your wallet.
Bitpanda is among the most famous Bitcoin broker situated in Austria. It was established in October 2014 and allows you to buy Bitcoins or Ethereum using your Credit Card. Currently, the services of this organization is limited to European countries only. Also, the monthly Bitcoin limit on Bitpanda is very low at 600 euros per month. They also charge a fee of 3-4% per every transaction you make on the website which are added on the final payment screen. You can follow these steps to buy Bitcoins with credit card on Bitpanda.
- Firstly, you need to create a new account on the Bitpanda platform
- Verify your Email address to confirm your account and login to the account.
- Now, select Visa/MasterCard option since you need to buy Bitcoins with credit card.
- Select the value of Bitcoins you wish to buy.
- Enter your card details and confirm the payment.
- Verify the payment via SMS or Phone linked to your account.
- Once the transaction is completed, you can withdraw the Bitcoins in your account to your wallet.
While BitStamp is one of the safest websites to exchange and/or buy/sell Bitcoins on the internet, most people do not prefer this website because sometimes the transactions can take a long time to be complete. Nonetheless, this platform, first launched in 2011, is available to US and European citizens to buy Bitcoins. This platform provides various different payment options for a user to buy Bitcoins include the option of buy Bitcoins using a credit card. The steps to buy Bitcoins on BitStamp are very easy and you can easily do so by following the steps given below.
- Setup and verify your account on BitStamp.
- Add your credit card details to your account and verify the card details.
- Select the number of Bitcoins you wish to buy or the value of Bitcoins you intend to buy.
- Make the final payment using your Credit Card.
- Once the payment is done, you can safely add the Bitcoins to your Bitcoin wallet.
The Last Words
Bitcoins is one of the safest and easily tradeable cryptocurrency in the world today. You can easily trade, sell or buy Bitcoins from a number of various online trading platforms using multiple payment options including the option to buy Bitcoins with Credit Card.