Instagram is the most popular social media networks for sharing your photos. It has been acquired by Facebook and ranks number one around the world when it comes to the best photo viewing. Viewing the photos on Instagram stream is far much easier than saving the photos on your device. Instagram initially don’t allow you to save the photos directly on your device. But still, there are a few means by which you can save the photos on your Android device. Go through the post to learn how to download Instagram photos on Android device.
Save Photos from Instagram to Android Device using Facebook Messenger
All you have to do is open Instagram app on your Android device and launch the application. Search the photo you wish to save and follow these steps:
- Select the Photo: There will be three vertical dots on the top right-hand corner. Click on these dots and a pop up will appear.
- Select ‘Copy Share URL’: This action will copy the photo URL to your clipboard and you can use it to share the photo.
- Go to Facebook Messenger App: Open up the Facebook Messenger app.
- Repost Bot: Now search for the option ‘Repost Bot’ on the Facebook Messenger app.
- Paste Copied URL: Now paste the photo URL you have copied and send it to a friend.
- Download: Now, press the ‘Download’ button to save the photo on your Android device.
Use Instagram Photo Saving Apps
If you are looking to download the photos from Instagram then you should look for the apps that can help you out in doing so. Find out such applications from Google PlayStore and use them to download your favorite images from Instagram on your Android device. There are a number of such apps available on Google PlayStore. You can even use few software tools to download the images from Instagram to your Android smartphone.
Though many of you might think it is not a legitimate way to save a photo from Instagram to your Android device, it is one of the easiest ways to get your favorite photo saved from this app on your Android smartphone. You can edit the dimensions of the photo later on.
Save Instagram Photos to Android from Instagram.com
Though you have many third-party applications to save the photos from Instagram on your Android device, still, it would be easier if you can save the photos to your Android smartphone directly through Instagram.com. The filtered and edited photos can be saved to your phone easily.
- Go to profile
- Go to the top right corner and tap on the three dots and then click on ‘on Android’.
- Now, tap next to save original photos.
If you save the original photos then the photo(s) you post on Instagram from next time onwards will be automatically saved on your Android Smartphone’s library. The Android users might see a delay in the images appearing on the Instagram photo library present on their phone.
The Last Words
Instagram is one of the ultimate destinations for the photo lovers. It has become the best image sharing platform around the globe in no time. Though it doesn’t allow the users to save the images directly on their smartphone, still, the users can follow the above-mentioned ways to save the images from Instagram on their Android smartphone. Using the software or photo saving app can turn out to be the best way for downloading your favorite image from Instagram to your Android device.